1.6

Having used Homeclean for 5 years, after a bumpy few weeks I eventually found a cleaner I was happy with.Homeclean is a franchise and the the Bromley and surrounding areas are looked after by a lady called Emma.

I have had a great service from this lady for several years but recently had an issue with a cleaner. The cleaner in question burnt a hole in a t shirt of mine (no big problem as the item of clothing was inexpensive), then spilt floor cleaner onto the stairway carpet. PLEASE BE AWARE Homeclean do not cover you against a cleaner damaging any of your property, although this is in the contract I stupidly didn't read. It makes me wonder what was paying Homeclean for?

I asked Emma if she would be able to send a carpet cleaning company to rectify the problem and she refused, even just to clean that section of the stairway, the £ is no longer the issue, for me it really is the principle.

5 years of being a loyal customer and treated like this...Shame on you Emma and Homeclean, bitterly disappointed in the service and treatment received.

Review about: Homeclean House Cleaning Service.

Preferred solution: Homecare to make clear that damage caused by their cleaner is not covered.

Comments